GLOW Youth Group Event
April 18, 2015 - 10:00am - 4:00pm
“Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." - Matthew 5:16
OCU’s GLOW is a fun daytime event designed for students in grades 6-12 to encourage and challenge them to let their light shine before others. They will be introduced to students and staff from Ohio Christian University while taking part in powerful worship time, engaging with captivating speakers, and embarking on exciting activities all day long.
- WHO: Students 6th-12th Grade
- WHEN: Saturday, April 18th from 10 a.m. (check in from 9-10 a.m.) until 4 p.m.
- WHERE: Ohio Christian University Maxwell Center
- COST: If registered by April 13th, $7/person or $5/person for groups of 20+. After April 13th, $10/person. (Cost includes t-shirt, food and beverages.)
- WHAT TO WEAR/BRING: Students should wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Please bring a good attitude, a heart open for the Lord, and a Bible.
- GROUP LEADERS: We would love to have you join us for the day. Come and have a great time of fellowship with your students. Bring your youth group or other group and we will plan and prepare everything else. The cost for Youth Leaders is FREE. (Individual students are welcome too!)
- REGISTRATON: Please have students complete the registration form and send it with the fee to Traditional Admissions, 1476 Lancaster Pike, Circleville, OH 43113. If sending a check, please make it out to Ohio Christian University. The deadline for registration is Monday, April 13.
- QUESTIONS: Contact Admissions at 877-762-8669 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to receive occasional updates about events OCU has for youth groups? Join our Youth Leader Email List!
|Student Registration Form.pdf||125.79 KB|
|GLOW Promotional Flyer.jpg||423.49 KB|
|GLOW PowerPoint Slide.jpg||338.73 KB|