OCU Offers Online Classes in December Term
For the first time, Ohio Christian University is offering online classes during the holiday season. This will serve many populations who would like to earn additional credit hours for financial aid status, early graduation, or athletic eligibility.
Seven online classes will be offered at an affordable rate of only $305 per credit hour:
- PS2702 Career Development (1 credit)
- IT2021 Business Applications (2 credits)
- SO2010 Marriage and Family (2 credits)
- SO2000 Introduction to Sociology (3 credits)
- CM1401 Personal Stewardship (3 credit)
- PS2000 Introduction to Psychology (3 credits)
- MG1050 Introduction to Marketing (3 credits)
Classes begin Tuesday, December 17, 2013 and conclude Monday, January 6, 2014. Classes are fully online and you can complete your work throughout the week at the times that are convenient for your holiday schedule.
To register as a guest student, visit www.ocuinterterm.com to fill out an application.
If you are currently an OCU student:
- In the traditional programs, pick up a form from the University Registrar’s Office.
- In the College of Adult and Graduate Studies (AGS), contact your Academic Advisor
The registration deadline for these special inter-term classes has been extended through Tuesday, December 10, so sign up today!