Ohio Christian University is Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- Teacher Education programs are accredited by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council.
- Affiliated with the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities.
- Ohio Christian University is an affiliate institution of the Association for Biblical Higher Education. As such, it participates in and contributes to collegial and professional development activities of the Association. Affiliate status does not, however, constitute, imply, or presume ABHE accredited status at present or in the future.
- Authorized by the Ohio Department of Higher Education to offer associate, baccalaureate, and masters level education.
- Approved by the United States Office of Education for participation in the federal student financial aid programs.
- Approved by the Ohio Department of Higher Education to offer teacher education programs
- Approved by the Internal Revenue Service for Social Security benefits for eligible students.
- Approved to train Veterans or eligible persons.
- Recognized by the Churches of Christ in Christian Union, Primitive Methodist Church, Evangelical Church, and Evangelical Methodist Church, for ministerial training.
- Ohio Christian University has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.
- Authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.
For any questions related to accreditation, please contact the Provost's Office by phone at 1 (740) 477-7729