Ohio Christian University is
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- Teacher Education programs are accredited by Teacher Education Accreditation Council.
- Affiliated with the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities.
- Ohio Christian University is an affiliate institution of the Association for Biblical Higher Education. As such, it participates in and contributes to collegial and professional development activities of the Association. Affiliate status does not, however, constitute, imply, or presume ABHE accredited status at present or in the future.
- Authorized by the Ohio Department of Higher Education to offer associate, baccalaureate, and masters level education.
- Authorized by the Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission to offer associate, baccalaureate, and masters level education.
- Approved by the United States Office of Education for participation in the federal student financial aid programs.
- Approved by the Ohio Department of Higher Education to offer teacher education programs
- Approved by the Internal Revenue Service for Social Security benefits for eligible students.
- Approved to train Veterans or eligible persons.
- Recognized by the Churches of Christ in Christian Union, Primitive Methodist Church, Evangelical Church and Evangelical Methodist Church, for ministerial training.
- Member of the Evangelical Training Association.
- Member of the NC-SARA.
- Authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.
For any questions related to accreditation, please contact the Provost's Office by phone at 740-477-7729 or email to email@example.com.