- It is your responsibility to obtain and complete any necessary financial aid application forms and submit them in a timely manner. You must read and understand all forms you are asked to sign and keep a copy of each. If you have questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 1 (740) 420-5944.
- It is your responsibility to provide complete and correct information. You (and your parent or spouse, where appropriate) must confirm the accuracy of the information you provide. Information found to be incorrect may serve as the basis for increase, decrease or cancellation of aid. Information found to be knowingly falsified may result in disciplinary action or referral to the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Inspector General.
- It is your responsibility to report any additional financial aid. You must report to us any additional financial aid (scholarships, grants and loans, and other educational or tuition assistance).
- It is your responsibility to pay any past due balances. Students must pay tuition, all fees and prior term balances in accordance with their selected payment plan.
- It is your responsibility to meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress policies and standards of Ohio Christian University in order to maintain financial aid eligibility.
- It is your responsibility to repay all loans according to your repayment schedule. You are not eligible for federal financial aid if you are in default on any federal loans for attendance at any institution. Federal loans include National Direct or National Defense Student Loan, Federal Perkins Loan, Health Professions Student Loan, Nursing Student Loan, Federal Stafford Loan, Federal Direct Stafford Loans, Federal Graduate PLUS Loan and Federal Parent PLUS Loan. Loan Repayment Estimator
- It is your responsibility to complete and return all required promissory notes and acceptance forms.
- It is your responsibility to regularly check your Ohio Christian University email for important action items.
- General conditions and terms applicable to employment that is a part of a student’s financial assistance can be found by visiting: Work Study
- Students who receive Direct Loans must complete Loan Exit Counseling. Students can complete the exit counseling requirement by using their FSA ID to log into their student loan account.
|Aid Type||File FAFSA Each Year||Need Based|
|Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grant||X||X|
|Federal Work Study||X||X|
|Institutional Work Study|
|Ohio College Opportunity Grant||X||X|
|Subsidized Federal Direct Loan||X||X|
|Unsubsidized Federal Direct Loan||X|
|Private Student Loan|
|Federal PLUS Loan||X|