Ohio Christian University offers a two-year major in Interdisciplinary Studies. Students work with an academic advisor to design a program that includes 24 hours of electives in a major academic area in addition to the General Education core requirements.
On completion of this major, students should be able to:
100% Online courses in a 5-week as-you-go flexible format for busy adults featuring forum discussions and weekly assignment deadlines. Serves both undergraduate and graduate students.
Explore the full enrichment of the traditional collegiate experience and make new friends on our lively campus in Circleville Ohio. Serves 17-24 year-old undergraduate students.
In addition to the courses listed on this page, graduates must meet the requirements listed here, including:
- A General Education Core
- Associate degrees – 36 credit hours
- Bachelor’s degrees – 45 credit hours
- Minimum credit hours
- Associate degrees – 60 credit hours
- Bachelor’s degrees – 120 credit hours
- Some majors require more credit hours than the listed minimums.
- Students choose elective courses to complete credit hour requirements.
- Electives may apply toward a minor, certificate, associate degree, or second major.
- Sometimes a course required in a student’s major can also fulfill a requirement in the GenEd core. (See notes on the individual major pages.)
Find complete information in the OCU Academic Catalog.
Contact the University Registrar's Office if you have graduation questions: 1 (740) 477-7780 or firstname.lastname@example.org