Online students in the Associate program qualify for membership in the National SPIRE Honor Society. Students apply for membership in the spring of each year. Membership is limited by the national society rules, so the top students that apply will be selected. The qualifications for membership are:
- Be a graduating sophomore of the current graduating year
- Have a Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Have been involved in at least three campus, community activities, or church ministries.
- Demonstrate leadership, persistence, and future promise
- Maintain the highest ethical standards
- Applications for the SPIRE Honor Society are due March 11, 2022.
The submission deadline has expired for 2022.