Students with a 3.0 or higher will be deemed eligible for General Acceptance to our program. Students with a 2.0 – 2.99 GPA will need to test college ready via the regular ACT/SAT or Reading Accuplacer guidelines for acceptance.
Course Pre-requisite Testing: Students who are wanting to take English Comp or Math courses will still need to test and achieve an eligible score to take any Math course or English Composition I and II. We accept subscores from the ACT/SAT/ and specific Accuplacer Math and Writing sections. Any student needing to take the Accuplacer to qualify for a course should access our Accuplacer testing link to request a date for testing.
Fall 2023 Academic Calendar & Spring 2024 Registration Information
Fall 2023 Academic Calendar
Click here to submit a request for Accuplacer testing
*(Anything after this point is designated as a “WP” (Withdraw Pass) or “WF” (Withdraw Fail))
Be in contact with your advisor to complete this process.
*"WP" (Withdraw Pass) or WF (Withdraw Fail)
Spring 2023 Academic Calendar & 2024-2025 Application Season
Spring 2023 Academic Calendar
(Online courses limited to those with the digital resources only)
*Anything after this point is a "WP" (Withdraw Pass) or WF (Withdraw Fail)
- 2024-2025 Application Season Information
- January 2: 2024-2025 Application season begins
- March 15: Nonpublic and Homeschool Application Deadline
- April 1: Nonpublic and Homeschool Funding Application to State of Ohio Deadline
- May 3: Public High School Student Application Deadline
- June 28: Fall 2024 Registration Deadline
- August 2: Testing Deadline to Add Coursework for Fall 2024