Everett A. Keaton (1948-1952)
- First president of Ohio Christian University (first known as Mount of Praise Bible School)
- Two-Year Bible Training Course established in 1949
- Improvements and upgrades to the Mount of Praise Camp Meeting grounds in order to facilitate needs of the college
- Ministerial and denominational financial support of the college created
- First Student Council created
Guy C. Johnson (1952-1953)
- Only interim president in the history of Ohio Christian University
Richard G. Humble (1953-1956)
- First Administration building constructed and completed (1953-54)
- Name of school changed from Mount of Praise Bible School to Circleville Bible College (spring 1954)
- First college chapel built (1955)
- First President's home purchased (Christmas 1955)
- Student enrollment tops 50 for first time (January 1956)
Glen Johnson (1956-1959)
- Student enrollment tops 70 for first time (September 1957)
- First College Board of Trustees organized in 1958
- New library-science building constructed in 1958 financed primarily through donation campaign among Church of Christ in Christian Union youth
Morton W. Dorsey (1959-1964)
- Ohio Christian University received its first State Charter from Ohio Board of education (1961)
- College station wagon purchased through Top Value Stamps campaign among the student body (Fall 1961)
- First Youth Conference Weekend began in Spring 1961
Melvin Maxwell (1964-1980)
- Administration/academic building constructed and occupied in August 1966 at new 40-acre campus site on Route 22 east of Circleville
- Student enrollment tops 150 (Fall 1967)
- York Hall, Campus Church, Academic Building, Moore Hall, and Campus Center constructed and occupied (1967-1970)
- Student enrollment tops 200 (Fall 1968)
- In 1970, the university received applicant status from American Association of Bible Colleges.
- Full accreditation as a Bible College attained in Fall 1976.
Douglas Carter (1980-1989)
- Increased the profile of OCU nationally with his involvement in World Gospel Mission
- OCU accepted as a participant in the Ohio Instructional Grant program
- OCU budget tithe implemented in each CCCU local church
- Endowment Fund created; $450,000 balance in 1989
- Intercollegiate sports in the National Christian College Athletic Association for men and women were established (basketball for both men and women; volleyball for women and baseball for men)
- Associate of Arts degree in Religion approved by the Ohio Board of Regents
David Van Hoose (1989-1994)
- In 1989, 5-Year Strategic Plan developed as required by AABC. This plan served as a model for other colleges in AABC as well as for OCU
- Counseling program major created; Teacher Education Education program affiliation with Mount Vernon Nazarene College and Ashland University established
- Adult Completion Program (predecessor to today's popular AIM Program) was instituted
- Office of Institutional Development created
- Major fire in December 1990 destroyed much of the girl's dormitory, Moore Hall. Restoration completed in the summer of 1991
- Johnson Hall and Campus Church made handicap accessible in 1993
John Conley (1995-2005)
- Steered OCU through the process of accreditation with the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association. Received full accreditation in 2005.
- Annual operating budget of OCU increased from $1.4 million in 1995 to $3.8 million in 2003
- Student enrollment increased from 170 in 1995 to 413 in 2005; OCU received Christianity Today and the Association for Biblical Higher Education's growth award in 2001 and again in 2005
- OCU graduates largest class ever in 2005 with 96 students
- The Adult Education Program (AIM) was launched in 1998 and later expanded to the campuses of Hocking College and Columbus State Community College
- 14,000 square foot addition made to the Melvin and Laura Maxwell Library
- Non-traditional Adult Degree Completion Program (AIM) Classes first offered in January 1999 on the Circleville campus.
- Three family unit townhouse and World Gospel Mission Student Involvement Center erected in 1999
- Clock tower named in honor of longtime faculty member, Dr. David Case, placed in center of the campus area
- Addition of a rear entrance to Johnson Hall and the refurbishing of the exterior of the Graham Administration Building completed in 2003-04
- Construction of a 6400 square foot addition to Johnson Hall that houses the Music Department, Student Services, Student Lounge and President's Dining Room; The OCU Board of Trustees named the addition the Conley Ministry Center in his honor.
Mark Smith (2006-2016)
- Changed name from Circleville Bible College to Ohio Christian University (2006)
- Opened 14 University educational sites in rural/underserved areas of Ohio for student learning and a site in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Began offering online courses in 2007.
- Increased University enrollment from 380 to 4800.
- Established University’s nationally recognized, fully-accredited, multiple-program online education division.
- Established 12 distinct University graduate programs.
- Grew University student body geographic representation from 7 states to all 50 states and 11 countries.
- Grew University degreed graduates from 1,371 graduates to 5,690.
- Led construction of 8 new building initiatives on University’s main campus.
- Grew University athletics from 5 programs to 15 programs.
Jon Kulaga (2018-2022)
- Decreased institutional debt
- Increased student retention to its highest levels in the school’s history
- Raised the percentage of campus faculty terminal degrees to 92%
- Increased the racial and ethnic diversity of the faculty and administration
- Initiated the Foundry Institute which focuses on building church leaders